Well as I sit here writing this, I am still unsure if it is the right thing for me but here goes nothing.
It's another Saturday night of sitting at home either in front of my PC or the TV which is quite typical in this house. I honestly can't remember the last time I have actually done something that is considered FUN outside of the house!
I mean I love my 3 munchkins to pieces but as any mother knows WE NEED a BREAK!!! Which I very seldom EVER get! Especially with what I do for work ( childcare out of my home) which I do enjoy immensely!!
I would just LOVE a bit more ME time. As well as time with my hubby where it didn't involve either a computer or a TV screen!!! Maybe I am just in a RUT again which I do tend to get into quite frequently and need to vent.
I really do not like feeling like this so often because it is not fair on anyone who has to live with me. BUT I am only human right?
I really do not think I am asking for to much, or maybe I am?? Or maybe this post just makes NO sense..
Hi there!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way about my life! Being a stay at home mom it's hard to get time to myself or time with the hubby. I also started a blog just to vent out. More like my diary!
Keep it up! It's really fun!